February 7, 2013

Wednesday Sunset Date : Casey

SLCO Pit Crew

 Casey is my "Adora-Bull" Wednesday Sunset Date! This month at Salt Lake County Animal Services they are featuring some of their dogs with fun Valentines.  Following suite, here is my "Singles Ad" for Mr. Casey...

I am a frisky fellow looking for love.  Don't let my age (1 yr 9 months) fool you~ I have wisdom beyond my years. I love to play, but also am perfectly content to snuggle all night long in front of fire with my special someone.  I am constantly "winking" at you with my single black eyebrow~ think Groucho Marx and The Rock (Dwayne Johnson, can you smell what the ROCK is cookin')!  Come whisk me away as your Valentine today!

salt lake county animal services

Casey is an absolute love bug!  The first photo is his professional glamour shot taken by one of our awesome volunteer photographers at the shelter. The others are mine that I took last night. He was always trying to sneak a kiss in, that sneaky little guy. 

sl pit crew

He's also great at bathtime!  Me and M and S took him, along with a few others, to get bath's at Paw Paw's a few weeks ago and he took it like a champ! He has the most handsome brindle spots on his white coat. 

And just in case you need even MORE reason to go see Casey here's a little video I made last night (first one ever btw)...




If you are interested in making Casey your Valentine, stop by Salt Lake County Animal Services (500 West 3900 South)! Trust me, you won't regret it.

No comments: