January 4, 2012

December 2011 Birchbox

December Birchbox had one of my top 5 products this year! Presenting the December 2011 Birchbox...




Included is Harvey Prince Yogini fragrance. It's okay.

L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil. Looked at it, but didn't try it. That's because L'Oreal isn't animal friendly.


Befine Gentle Cleanser.  It claims to be a moisturizing face cleanser that helps to hydrate and restore winter-dry skin.  It's consistency is like water. I didn't really notice it's moisturizing claim. However, I do like the Befine line.


Prep ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape. I love fashion tape. They really prevent wardrobe malfunctions.


ReCharge EBoost.  It's a natural energy booster. Haven't tried it yet.  I'll let you know when I do.




And my favorite... Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It looks like hot pink, but it goes on so subtly. Or I can layer it to make it bright.  This color is only available via Birchbox and they have sold-out so I'm on a waiting list. I NEED it in full size. Need.


Looking forward to January's Birchbox!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The gloss was by far my FAVE!!! Thank you again and again and again....