January 2, 2012

Words That Inspire

Words are inspiring. 
There are certain quotes that I love and inspire me. 

Live The Life You Love, Love The Life You Live. That's how I have chosen to live my life.



Together We Can Do Great Things.  I saw this quote on Pinterest one day and fell in love with it.  It's true.  I know that I can do great things on my own, but together WE can do great things. Make a difference. Change the world around us.



Life Is Beauty Full. Life is Beautiful is a common phrase.  But Life is Beauty Full describes how I feel about life so much more completely. Life is full of beauty. You just have to recognize it.


So I'm sharing my favorite quotes. I started my Etsy shop to create and share things that make me laugh, inspire me and make me happy.  The past few days I've been working all day in my office painting new mugs and creating sign boards.  And it hasn't felt like work. I've had a smile on my face the whole time. If you are interested in any of these signs I've linked the quote to its' Etsy page. Like always, I ship free to Salt Lake Locals. Just convo me.

I LOVE to create. 2012 is truly about Living a Life I Love and Loving the Life I Live.

No comments: