June 28, 2011

Tip Junkie Tuesday

Today I linked up on Tip Junkie for Tip Me Tuesday :)  I'm a nerd and am still learning how this works, so when they asked for "NAME" to link up I put my own, not the name of my project... DUH.  I was linking up the easy sangria recipe. Oh well...

Tip Junkie handmade projects

They have a ton of ideas on there today! Here are some of my faves:

Mango Salsa via Ms. Not So Perfect


Adorable 4th of July decor from SecondChancesbySusan.
It's like bunting, but easier. I can totally tear fabric and tie it on a cotton cord.

Jalapeno Pepper Jelly via Drama Queen Seams.
We planted three Jalapeno plants this year and Mister LOVES anything hot and spicy, so I have a feeling I'm going to be making a bunch of these. Don't be surprised if you get one as a present.





2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Your so awesome! Thanks so much for the shout out.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Awesome! Thanks for the feature! Have a happy fourth!