June 30, 2011

Things To Do This Holiday Weekend!

I love 4th of July because I {love} fireworks. I can't help it.  Ever since I was little my dad took us to buy fireworks we could light from the driveway.  When we moved to Delaware you couldn't do that and that's when I saw my first official mega fireworks show.  Now that we are back in Utah I still love both the little driveway show and the big mega show.  We are lucky because from our deck we can see our city's firework extravaganza, plus two other city shows. WAHOO!

There are lots of things going on this weekend around the valley. 
Here are just a few...

West Jordan Western Stampede!
July 1, 2 & 4th there will be the rodeo and carnival. July 4th at 10:30am there will the parade down Redwood Road in West Jordan. I will be there. Another secret, I love parades. LOVE THEM. I tear up, they make me so happy. Fireworks will happen July 4th. Do it.


Sugarhouse Fireworks!
They have been saved for at least one more year.  All thanks to a major donation from RC Willey.  RC Willey is asking everyone to bring canned food to donate to the Utah Food Bank.  Concerts will begin at 4pm with the fireworks at 10pm.  Click here to see the concert lineup.


The Canyons
July 3 ~ Free concert and fireworks.  I love that the Canyons holds this the day before.  You can bring your own blanket and picnic.


Save at Old Navy
Old Navy started airing a commercial last night about Buy 2, Get 1 free. It starts today and lasts through July 4th.  Plus they have a ton of stuff on sale for $5.


Anything else you know of going on that might be fun?  Besides hanging out at Raging Waters Seven Peaks Salt Lake all day Saturday...

No comments: