April 25, 2011

Weekend Movie Review

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I sure did!  Boyfriend and I had a very productive two days of getting our garden ready for planting next weekend. I took all sorts of pictures and was looking forward to editing and blogging about it Sunday night.  But alas, Boyfriend got a little happy with the tiller and cut through our internet line.  It wasn't buried very deep. WHOOPS.  So in the meantime...

Monday Movie Review!

I saw two FABULOUS movies over the weekend.

{Water for Elephants}


I LIKED it.  It was definetly a drama.  And yes, I cried.  Not because Robert Pattinson was portraying a human, but because I liked Rosy the elephant and there's a sad part that made me want to smack the ringmaster. OHHHHH Evil, Evil man. Reese Witherspoon has some absolutely gorgeous outfits. I'm currently reading the book, so I'll let you know how it compares after I have finished. I give this one 4 stars.


{African Cats}

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. It is rated G.  So with it being rated G and being from Disney I thought for sure this movie can't be sad in any shape or form.  Nope.  I cried.  But then again I cry at anything that has to do with animals.  And the handicap. I can't help it.  I give it 5 stars.
Go visit Disney and watch the trailer HERE.


2 comments:

The Lund Five said...

We saw Water for Elephants yesterday for our anniversary. I really liked it. On the way out of the theater I told Dave that the ringmaster got what was coming to him. There were parts of the movie that I wish I could reach into the screen and slap him. Really good movie, now I want to read the book!

Theresa said...

The book was one of the best I have ever read. You'll have to let me know how they compare. I am a little hesitant to watch the movie because I am not sure how they could have made the movie just as good.