April 22, 2011

I Like Earth *FREEBIES*

I Like Earth.  So does Starbucks and Lowe's.  Today's I Like Earth topic is the freebies that these two Earth-Friendly companies are offering today and tomorrow...

  • Starbucks~ Bring your reusable mug in to a participating Starbucks TODAY and receive a free drip coffee or tea. Got mine!
  • Lowe's~ On SATURDAY participating Lowe's are giving away free tree's.  It's their One Million Tree Giveaway. Yep, going tomorrow to pick up my own little baby tree.

Oh, and today in honor of Earth Day (which is TODAY) I have been thinking about little things I can do today.  I started this morning by not using my blow dryer.  Yep, my hair is au-naturale and it's furry like a lion's mane.  I'll try to take a picture when I get home from work today.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

No comments: