December 29, 2011

Nerdin' Out



This spring my laptop died. Forever.
So I started using the Mister's. That no longer is working for me (or maybe more for him because I like to hog it).

I was determined to get an Apple. Can you hear the angels singing? Well, my pocketbook can't.
I tried to order one from an unamed big box store with the initials BB on Cyber Monday. Long story short, my backordered order got canceled. Tears.

So yesterday I turned on the NERD and feverishly researched AMD vs Intel, pentium vs. i3/i5, 5400 rpm vs 7200 rpm, having OS Recovery media vs NOT. Blah blah blah. So many choices.

I ended up customizing my very own laptop to make it perfect for ME. It's almost like Christmas all over again.  And I'm sure when it arrives in mid-January it will be like Christmas Round 3!

YAY for being a NERD! It pays off every once in a while.

{Image via}

No comments: