July 21, 2011

Back to M*A*C

M*A*C has an awesome recycle program!!


I just learned of this today and couldn't wait to spread the news.  By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter or M·A·C Cosmetics Online, you receive a free M·A·C Lipstick of your choice as their thanks to you!!  I think I have three pretty much empty containers sitting in my bathroom drawer right now. Half way there!

You will need to download THIS form if you would like to participate!

Even better, M*A*C is animal-cruelty free.  Many of you know of my deep commitment to only support animal cruelty-free companies, but that is another topic for another day. 

Today we are celebrating our {BEAUTIFUL} selves! 




So go ahead, buy that lipstick and feel good about it!

For more program details click here.

No comments: